THE GENTMILL REAL ESTATE EMAIL TEMPLATE BOOSTS HOME SELLER CONVERSION BY OVER 16%!
Boost your digital marketing results with the Gentmill real estate email template. This clean and classic design pulls readers in with an eye-catching hero image and has powerful callouts clients can’t help but click, ensuring high-performing campaigns every time. With easy setup and flawless integration across all major email automation platforms, you can get started quickly and effortlessly reach out to potential buyers and sellers as often as you’d like.
Use the Gentmill real estate email template for all your campaigns. Gentmill can be used to showcase properties for sale, so potential buyers stay interested and connected. With a few minor changes, it becomes a neighborhood farming powerhouse. Showcase properties you’ve sold or that have recently sold in the area to encourage potential sellers to list with you. Bold call-to-action buttons throughout encourage clicks, delivering more traffic to your site than ever before.
Gain a competitive edge with content tailored to your clients and FREE customization. With the Gentmill real estate newsletter template, you’re in total control. Swap out property photos and details on the fly, including your agency’s branding elements, and share content your audience will be excited to receive. The template offers multiple modules you can mix and match for total customization, including a large hero image to highlight your core message, spaces for side-by-side property listings, a three-column “Explore the neighborhood” section to demonstrate your expertise and build trust, plus a “Download the App” segment that encourages readers to connect and stay engaged. We’ll even throw in FREE customization, such as content or images, and are glad to provide additional support upon request.
Integrate with your preferred marketing automation platform FREE and monitor the results. Looking specifically for a MailChimp email template or Campaign Monitor email template? Maybe you prefer HubSpot, Marketo, or an alternate? The Gentmill real estate email template is designed in universal HTML and is tested across all major platforms, making it easy to integrate and monitor campaign results. We’ll do the initial integration FREE too, ensuring you get up and running fast.
Present yourself as a leading professional to a wider audience. Our real estate newsletter template is responsive, meaning it displays beautifully no matter what type of device the reader is using. It’s also tested on Litmus. This is the very same tool companies like Netflix, Expedia, and Google use to catch common issues such as broken links and slow loads, so your messages bypass spam filters and keep readers engaged.
Our email templates offer a simple and effective design that’s guaranteed to help you boost open rates and improve your email marketing campaigns.
Contact us with questions or for support here.
- Well-organized layered PSD file included at no additional cost
- Commented HTML email template for greater compatibility and ease-of-use
- Seamless integration with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, and other major marketing platforms for easier campaign management and tracking
- Support across the three most popular email apps: Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo (iOS and Android) to ensure maximum engagement
- Litmus testing for more professional results
- Eye-catching design and compelling calls-to-action for greater engagement and more clicks
- Flexible table structure with new hybrid coding style to deliver a great experience on any device
- Preview text and phone number to increase open rates
- Customizable header with logo and navigation for branding and click-throughs
- Featured hero image to engage readers quickly and make your core message known
- Title section for persuasive headlines of your choosing
- Two-column (50/50) property listing section designed to tantalize readers
- Oversized CTA button to increase click-through rates
- Three-column “explore” section to highlight the content of your choosing and boost engagement
- Download the app section to encourage downloads and build stronger client relationships